This is a guide for preparing and developing your habit of choice, by aiding you through science and expert guidance. The notebook equips you with the research principles for long-lasting behavior change and actively encourages you to do the chosen habit. You’ll be guided through creating a habit plan and experimenting with what works through daily and weekly check-ins.
- 70 daily check-in and tracker entries for you to put your habit to practice
- Expert guidance and structured activities for you to choose your habit, create your habit plan, and refine your plan
- Tips and guidance from a behavioral scientist and expert therapists to accompany you on your habit formation journey
- This notebook is filled with 144 pages of 75 gsm cream paper for a smooth & fluid writing experience.
- Hard bound with a flat lay binding, this notebook is lighter than The Anti-Anxiety Notebook, but filled with the same high-quality, evidence-based content you know and trust.
- (LxWxH): 8.5" x 5.5" x 0.38", 0.51 lb.