Return & Exchange policy
Most full-price, unopened, unused merchandise in its original packaging with all tags attached is eligible for return or exchange within 30 days of receipt. Proof of purchase is REQUIRED for all returns and exchanges.*
The following three exceptions to this policy apply:
1. Fountain Pen returns must be made within 7 days of purchase, due to the inherent nature of these pens to be impacted easily by their user. If you are new to Fountain Pens, we encourage you to extend the life and health of your pen by researching basic pen care and maintenance online before you begin using it regularly or assume your pen is defective. This article is an excellent place to start your journey into good pen stewardship: https://www.penaddict.com/blog/2015/10/1/the-beginners-guide-to-fountain-pens-by-a-true-beginner. If you are experiencing difficulty with your pen purchased at Wonder Fair, please feel free to bring it in for a free check-up by our resident pen doctor (you may need to leave your pen at Wonder Fair for an overnight stay, if it requires cleaning). We may be able to diagnose your problem, or offer suggestions for helping you improve your pen’s performance, and keep it running smoothly.
2. All exchanges are limited to items that are in stock. (Sorry, we cannot special order a new item to make an exchange.
3. The following items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return at any time:
- Gallery art work (defined as original art work which exceeds $50 in retail price or which is sold in the context of a limited-run gallery exhibition.)
- Dated planners and calendars
- Skin care items
- Food items (including coffee, salt, etc.)
- Depletable art supplies returned partially used (especially those which can be used without obvious outward signs of their use, including but not limited to: paints, inks, spray paint, gel pens, ballpoint pens, rollerball pens, brush pens, and markers.)
- Sale/clearance and Blunder Fair/yellow tag items