This pre-assembled kit is for KU students enrolled in ART 121 with instructor Quinn Pagona or Moses Montgomery. This kit contains the CORE items required for the course. The materials in this CORE KIT have been specifically selected by the instructor to ensure students have the materials required to begin the semester and complete class projects successfully.
Students who already own parts of this kit are welcome to purchase only a portion of the complete kit, by visiting the shop in person to indicate which items to remove from the kit.
This CORE kit includes:
- Lino cutter with adjustable chuck handle and blades #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 and #6.
- 2 8x10 unmounted linoleum blocks
- 1mm ballpoint pen black
- Black paper wrap china marker
- Extra fine black sharpie oil based paint marker
- Fine black sharpie oil based paint marker
- Medium black sharpie oil based paint marker
- Blue painters tape
- 15x20 white illustration board
- X-acto knife with safety cap and extra blades
- 1 sheet of duralar 9" x 12"
- 2 sheets of A4 graphite transfer paper
- 2 sheets of pansion paper bright beige
- 2 sheets of pansion paper natural beige
- 2 sheets of 280g Rives BFK paper, cream, 22"x30"
- 2 sheets of 280g Rives BFK paper, gray, 22"x30"
- 4 sheets of 250g Rives BFK paper, white, 22"x30"
- 5 Pronto Plates 8.5" x 11"
Purchase/Pick Up Options (these options will appear in the checkout process):
"Free Pick Up In Store": Kits can be pre-ordered online, and picked up at Wonder Fair (841 Massachusetts St., Lawrence, KS) during our regular business hours beginning Monday, August 21st. Please choose this shipment method if you have additional art supplies to purchase at Wonder Fair; all art supplies purchased at time of pick-up in store will also be discounted 30% as a special perk for students purchasing a class kit online or in person. Please note that masks are optional and available at the front of the shop and encouraged for anyone experiencing covid or flu like symptoms.
Shop in Person: Prefer to purchase your kit in person, to customize your kit, or do additional shopping? No problem! We are open Monday-Saturday 9:30am-8pm, and Sunday 10am-6pm. Students who purchase a class kit will receive 30% off any additional supplies purchased alongside their kit. All students receive a 20% off Back-to-School discount on all art supplies at Wonder Fair, regardless of kit purchase, through September 11 and all students purchasing a kit will be given a Class Kit Membership Club card that will provide a 10% discount on all art supplies at Wonder Fair throughout the semester (present your card at checkout to receive the Class Kit Club discount).
"Classroom Delivery": Kits can be pre-ordered online, and we will deliver your kit to your classroom at or before the beginning of your second class meeting. Please note--orders must be placed and payment complete at least 5 hours before the delivery window to ensure our staff has time to receive your order, and assemble and deliver your paid kit.
Please note, this kit is available for pickup at Wonder Fair or classroom delivery ONLY! If you need your kit shipped via USPS/UPS, please call the store (785-856-3247) for a domestic shipping quote. Thank you!