This pre-assembled kit is for KU students enrolled in ART 120 with instructor Andrea Simon. This kit contains the CORE items required for the course. The materials in this CORE KIT have been specifically selected by the instructor to ensure students have the materials required to begin the semester and complete class projects successfully.
Students who already own parts of this kit are welcome to purchase only a portion of the complete kit, by visiting the shop in person to indicate which items to remove from the kit.
This Core Kit contains:
- canson mixed media sketchbook 7"x10"
- strathmore watercolor paper pad 15 sheets 9"x12"
- gamsol 16oz
- a range of natural and synthetic long-handled brushes in sizes and shapes recommended by instructor--selection includes round 2, round 6, flat 4, bright/flat 8, flat 12, filbert 4, filbert 8, filbert 12
- 8oz linseed oil
- glass Palette 12 x 16
- stay wet sealable palette cover 12"x16"
- 1/4 oz brush cleaner
- palette scraper with additional blades
- Holbein Designer Gouache Mixing Set: 15ml Tubes of: cyan, magenta, yellow, white & black
- gesso 32oz
- 2 glass jars with lid for solvents
- 3" gesso brush
- Oil Paint Titanium White 150ml
- Oil Paint Cadmium Lemon 37ml
- Oil Paint Cadmium Yellow Medium 37ml
- Oil Paint Alizarin Crimson 37ml
- Oil Paint Viridian Green 37ml
- Oil Paint Ultramarine Blue 37ml
- Oil Paint Sap Green 37ml
- Oil Paint Ivory Black 37ml
- Oil Paint Burnt Umber 37ml
- Oil Paint Burnt Sienna 37ml
- Oil Paint Yellow Ochre 37ml
- Oil Paint Cadmium Red Medium 37ml
- Oil Paint Phthalo Blue 37ml
- #1 Palette Knife
- Paint Storage/Carry Caddy
- 1" blue painters tape
Pick Up/Delivery Options (you will select your preference at checkout):
"Free Pick Up In Store": Kits can be pre-ordered online, and picked up at Wonder Fair (841 Massachusetts St., Lawrence, KS) during our regular business hours beginning Tuesday, January 16th. Please choose this shipment method if you have additional art supplies to purchase at Wonder Fair; all art supplies purchased at time of pick-up in store will also be discounted 30% as a special perk for students purchasing a class kit online or in person.
Shop in Person: Prefer to purchase your kit in person, to customize your kit, or do additional shopping? No problem! Wonder Fair is open Monday-Saturday 9:30am-8pm, and Sunday 10am-6pm. Students who purchase a class kit will receive 30% off any additional supplies purchased alongside their kit. All students receive a 20% off Back-to-School discount on all art supplies at Wonder Fair, regardless of kit purchase, through January 31st and all students purchasing a kit will be given a Class Kit Membership Club card that will provide a 10% discount on all art supplies at Wonder Fair throughout the semester (present your card at checkout to receive the Class Kit Club discount).
"Classroom Delivery": Kits can be pre-ordered online, and we will deliver your kit to your classroom at or before the beginning of your second class meeting. Please note--orders must be placed and payment complete at least 5 hours before the delivery window to ensure our staff has time to receive your order, and assemble and deliver your paid kit.
Please note, this kit is available for pickup at Wonder Fair or classroom delivery ONLY! If you need your kit shipped via USPS/UPS, please call the store (785-856-3247) for a domestic shipping quote. Thank you!