Grab one before they're all gone! These Jibun Techo planners are designed by Japanese stationery brand Kokuyo. With plenty of thoughtful touches, and quality craftsmanship, they're perfect for the detail-oriented planner.
This B6 "Mini" 2021 Diary features:
- Lightweight Kokuyo "THIN PAPER" (just 52 gsm!) is durable and great with all types of pens, including fountain pens - and won't tear in the process.
- Cardstock cover with a matte plastic protector and pen loop.
- Weekly spread... two pages per week for every week of 2021. Weeks have a vertical layout with a block of time for every hour in the day, plus extra space for notes, to-do list, etc.
- Monthly spread... for November 2020 through March 2022.
- Lay-flat binding, lightweight construction, and two ribbon bookmarks.
Since this is the 3-in-1 "Life Log Diary" kit, this planner also includes:
- Additional "IDEA" memo notebook with graph pages
- Additional "LIFE" notebook with pages for anniversaries, yearly life events, a family tree, emergency contacts, and more
- Both additional booklets tuck into the planner's front and back cover, with a band to keep the book closed.
Fun Fact: in our planner alignment chart, Wonder Fair rates Jibun Techo as our number one planner for LAWFUL NETURAL.