FOR PICKUP or LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY
If you need your kit shipped, please call the store (785-856-3247) for a shipping quote.
Brought to you by Wonder Fair, this pre-assembled kit is for KU students enrolled in ART 132 Fundamentals of Metalsmithing/Jewelry, with instructor of record Erick Morales Scholz. This kit contains the CORE items required for the course, primarily for beginning-level students (though higher-level students may wish to purchase the kit to supplement their existing supplies at the highest possible discount).
For all levels of students, additional supplemental materials commonly found at home (paper towels, additional drawing tools, etc.) may also be required as the semester progresses. The materials in this CORE KIT have been specifically selected by instructors to ensure students have the materials required to begin the semester and complete your first projects successfully.
- Aspen Copy Paper 8.5" x 11"
- Bristol 300 9" x 12" 20 sheets
- Strathmore Newsprint 300 18" x 24"
- Lumograph Pencil Set of 6 (HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B)
- Faber Castell Large Kneaded Eraser
- Mono Zero Round Silver Barrel Eraser
- Draft Matic Mechanical Pencil Set of 3 (.3mm, .5mm, .7mm)
- Knife A-1 Aluminum Light Duty
- Refill lead .5mm F 12/tube
- Refill lead .5mm 2H 12/tube
- Refill lead .5mm 2B 12/tube
- Refill lead .5mm 4B 12/tube
- Refill lead .7mm BLUE 12/tube
- Erasable Colored Leads 12/tube for .7mm 6 colors assorted
- Prismacolor Pencil Set of 48
- T-Square Steel 24"
- Steel Flex Cork Ruler 24"
- Geometry 4 Piece Set with 6" Ruler: includes clear 180 degree Protractor, 45 & 60 degree triangles with beveled inking edges & 6" ruler
- Compass Bow w/Lead
- Drafting Tape 1/2" x 60yd
- Refill Lead .3mm HB 12/tube
These class kits are available through Wonder Fair for $157.21 ($171.83 including Kansas sales tax), a savings of over 30% off the total list price of $224.65. Students can purchase kits online and pick up at Wonder Fair beginning Monday, August 24th. Kits can also be purchased in person at Wonder Fair with cash, check, credit, apple pay, or debit card.